Ms. Megan Hall; Licensed Massage Therapist
- Graduated from Arizona School of Massage Therapy December 2008.
- Specializes in Pre and Post Natal Massage and Chronic Pain Management
- Favorite Modalities: Integrated Massage, Structural, Pre and Post Natal Massage
Words from the Therapist: In my early years as a Massage Therapist I spent a lot of time working in medical settings, and really taking an interest in how the human body works. I truly believe that effective work doesn’t have to be painful, and most of the time utterly unnecessary.
I have spent years molding together a combination of effective and soothing techniques being able to work with people struggling with chronic pains like Frozen Shoulder, Sciatica, Low Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, TMJ and Headaches.
Ms. Ita Prado; Licensed Massage Therapist
- Graduated from Arizona School of Massage Therapy in May 2012
- Specializes in Deep Tissue/Trigger Point, Swedish, Reflexology
- Favorite Modalities: Swedish and Deep Tissue Massages
Words from the Therapist: When I think of massage, I think of one thing: Relaxing. I strive to provide consistency throughout the entire session trying to give the feeling of one continuous stroke. I also enjoy the Deep Tissue Modality.
My main goal with every client is to have them leaving with their stress relieved and their pain reduced. I never knew I had a passion before deciding to study massage, and I am so glad I did, because I think I finally found my passion in massage.